Sunday, January 22

Fruits basket



Hello!It is not February yet is it?I am meant to write every day,and I do not,but atleast I write more often then once a month!
Any way,I said I read a manga book, but I did not say it was the best book in the world!It was called Fruits basket.I recomend it to a wide range of people (mostly teenagers).The people on the right are the characters from book one (They go up to 12 in Engand).The names of the characters are:Yuki,Shigure,Kyo,Kagura and Tohru. Shigure is the tallest of the boys.Yuki has black hair and Kyo has red. Tohru is the slightly tallest of the girls.
Kagura does not come into it much,she appears near the end. Tohru is the main character,she lives in a tent at the start of the story, and ends up living with the Sohmas (Shigure,Kyo and Yuki).I really want to read book two, but it is nowhere in the shops,so it is on order,but it will probly take a really long time to get to my house.It is on order with books three and four,so I brought books five and six.Then , I received books eight ,nine and ten.Then, book seven ,then books eleven and twelve, so yousee I am in a tight situation here .I need books four,three and mostly two!!!

1 comment:

Maxine Clarke said...

Thank you, Jenny. Although I know you like Fruits Basket (very much!), I did not know about the characters, but now I do! And, thanks to your cleverness, I can even see what they look like also. I will have to learn how to put pictures on blogs so I can make my blog look like yours!