Monday, February 27

So, the winter olympics is over. In a way it makes me sad:( Great Britain only won one medal then. But ohwell, it is good that we even won any medals I suppose, so huge thanks to Shelly Rudman (wherever you are)for winning us that silver. I really enjoyed watching it, anyway, especially the ice scating (which I adored) and enjoying it is more important than winning medals, right?(not sure what most people would think)I wish I could be in the winter olympics, (winter, not summer and, obviously, when I am old enough, but I would have to wait four years anyway) it would be fun, and it would be great to represent Great Britain. Who knows, maybe someday...
I really liked the ariels (skiing up to a jump, then doing flips an spins in the air) aswell. I thought that the snowboarding cross(four people racng on snowboards) final was funny aswell. I almost know the end of that commentry of by heart (laugh)...
As I said, It makes me feel sad that I have to wait another four years untill the next winter olympics, but the summer olympics is only in two years, and if the winter olympics happened all of the time, then there would be nothing to look forward to, right?

1 comment:

Maxine Clarke said...

I really enjoyed your review, Jenny. It made me feel like I had watched some of the events (even though I hadn't) and also made me feel sad. I like the way you describe the events and also your own feelings.