Saturday, April 8

Ballet Show

I went to see a ballet show yesteday. My childminders daughter, Corey, was in it. She is a very good ballet dancer. The first half was lots of little dances, she was in 2 or 3 of them. The second half was The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. Corey played Lucy in that, who, if you do not know, is the main character. I thought that the second half was better, but it would have been hard to understand if you had not read the books, as there was not any talking. I thought that the white witch was not scary enough, she looked like a good Fairy, not an evil witch. My overall opinion was 4/5, since it was so good.

2 comments:

Maxine Clarke said...

And it is funny that we watched the DVD the next evening, isn't it? I thought the movie was very good.

Unknown said...

You have a lovely blog Jenny with lots of interesting things in it. I'm glad you like ballet, it's my favourite.