Saturday, April 1

End of term!!

Yes! Tge easter holidays are here, which means 2 weeks of non-school! However, This does mean that when I go back to school, I will be in my last term of school, and that means secondary school soon :-(
It has been a good term though, we played netball and won 4-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-1, 1-0 and 1-0 all to us! we played against St. Agathers, Lachmere and Lovelace. Also, I got the headteachers award and started a website and a fan club. I auditioned for the arts evening, Mrs. Allan did not like our first song, which I did with 3 of my friends, but she sort of liked it when Lydia and I sang a song from fruits Basket. Mrs Allan does not want us to sing that song though, she wants Lydia, Amelia and Jenny W to all sing the song that Jenny W sang, which I had never even heard of. Besides, how am I meant to get the words?
So, as you can see, I have had a very busy term, what a releif it is that it is over!

1 comment:

Maxine Clarke said...

It does sound a bit annoying about the song. But at least it is the school holidays as you say! Two whole weeks off. Lovely.